provides you with strong and careful support in English and Japanese.
For those who are interestend in
_Setting up a business in Japan with foreign investment.
_Succeeding properties from the deceased with foreign nationality
_Purchasing or selling real properties in Japan
Thank you for visiting our web site!
Since 1999, M.D.Law Office has been providing top notch service to foreign nationals,
foreign companies and Japanese citizens living outside Japan for everything from setting up businesses in Japan to international inheritance cases.
Our mission is to help our clients protect their property and their rights by eliminating their anxiety and their concerns resulting from language barriers and differences in laws and customs that commonly arise when it is time to seek out legal services. Our extensive experience and expert knowledge allow our clients to focus on what they are trying to achieve rather than language barriers and cultural issues.
Our considerable experience means we have the knowledge to do excellent work even in the most complex international cases and provide professional services which make our clients feel confident in our abilities.
All of our services can be handled in both English and Japanese.
Please feel free to contact us!
Diary International legal service New!
Setting up a business
- Assistance to set up a business for Foreign nationals or Non-residents
- Setting up a branch office of foreign company
- Providing legal advices for incorporation
- Preparing necessary documents
Legal work and Commercial registration
- Filing registration of company (Changing officers, corporate name or business purposes)
- Filing registration of relocation of the head office, setting up a branch office
- Issuing new shares, Increasing or decreasing of amount of capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate division, restructuring of company
- Filing registration in regard to branch office of foreign company
- Preparing the minutes of shareholders’ meeting or the board meeting and other related documents
- Inheritance cases where the decedent is a foreign national
- Inheritance cases where a Japanese decedent dies in a foreign country
- Inheritance cases where heirs are foreign nationals
- Inheritance cases of heirs living in a foreign country
- Preparing the documents for inheritance properties overseas
- Preparing a will for Japanese or foreigners